Monday, November 5, 2012

it's not perfect . . .

. . . but it's progress.


Slowly slowly, the spare room is turning into a space I actually want to spend time in. Yesssss! What you can't see here is our now-full bookshelf, on which six bankers boxes worth of books now reside. (And I repeat, Yesssss!) Apparently all it takes is a sick day and Freaks and Geeks in its entirety on Netflix to get this girl moving. 

As for the shopping trip that distracted me the first time around, well, I'd say it was also a success. Andy bought me the best scarf from Anthro, just because. (I can't find it anywhere on their website, and mine was the last in store. Which I suppose only makes it feel doubly special.) I've been wearing the dang thing nonstop since we purchased it, like an adult security blanket. 


Mmm mmm, so cozy and warm. This is love, people. I may even be ready for snow. Just look for me camped out in my studio, minky goodness around my neck. Yep - that is most definitely what I consider "winter-ready." x