Thursday, August 20, 2009

where i get sorta sentimental

This summer I've been nannying for my three cousins a few days a week, trying to stash away some funds for Berlin. Whenever I'm with them, I can't seem to help taking a whole bunch of pictures - they're just so dang sweet! A few weeks ago, the older two girls decided to have a picnic with their dolls in the backyard. Meanwhile, I pushed the youngest in her swing, stopping to take photos here and there. Several of the resulting images had a sort of timeless, nostalgic quality to them, which I decided to emphasize:





They seem like something you might find in an old shoebox when cleaning out the closet, especially the last two. I know I've talked before about how I am certainly NOT a photographer, but it's hard not to love any picture of these beautiful girls!