Saturday, July 10, 2010

people [draw] pictures of each other

My children (ok, so it's more like, "my" children) are frequently gifting me drawings. As I emphatically receive their handiwork, they almost always add, "It's you!" This obviously melts my heart (even in this 97 degree heat, ugh), and I can't bear to part with any of these crayon-and-marker masterpieces. I'd scan 'em if I could, but I don't have a scanner at the moment (go figure). Instead, I've been taking (semi-crap) photographs of all the drawings, just to make sure I've got documentation (validation?). Below, the Miss K Portrait Gallery: Different Artists, One Theme.





It's like that time they did the cows in Chicago - ONLY BIGGER! Except not, not at all. Well, okay, in my world. Probably only there, but ya know. So goes it.