Saturday, January 19, 2013

photo feature

Yesterday a blog friend from Abu Dhabi featured one of my photos from Nepal as part of her "From the Hip Friday" series -- my first time ever making an appearance on someone else's blog!

Jill taught in Abu Dhabi for nearly three years but is currently exploring all that Australia has to offer. I loved reading her stories about life in the Gulf as Andy and I prepared for our move, and it's a lot of fun now watching her do what she does best: Travel! Great photos and great stories. Get yourself over there already and check it out. Thanks for having me, Jill!

And here are a few more images from Nepal, where a friend and I spent ten days living and working in an orphanage last July . . .

















Man, looking at these brings back SO MUCH. Wish I could beam myself there again, if only for a little while.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! x