Wednesday, January 16, 2013

deep breaths

Image here via Ez on Pinterest


We have more real-life actual plans in the making here!

Today marks the start of something. (What, exactly, I'm still not entirely sure. But definitely . . . SOMETHING.) I bought this book on my lunch break. And I set a date with this lady for Monday. I also have the most supportive husband in the world, who just so happened to clean the entire apartment today while I was at work. (He even lit all our candles to greet me when I walked in the door. Not in a cheesy way, just in a cozy way. Because he knows how much tealights mean to me on cold, dark days. Amazing.)

It's happening, people. Time to swallow my pride and get on with my goals. (YOU CAN HAVE THE LIFE YOU WANT.)

Let's see how this goes . . . x


Available here