Tuesday, September 9, 2014

perfect work day




After four days away, Andy took Caleb for the day last Saturday. While they were off running errands, visiting the grandparents, and watching football, I was camped out in my little office space working on a big stationary order going out this week. It was heaven! Coffee, beautiful weather, and solitude. It felt great to be completely immersed in a project without having to worry about the imminent end of nap time. This is my first full wedding suite for a "stranger" (OK, actually a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend, but we'd never met before she contacted me to do her paper goods), and I'm really pleased with how everything turned out. The last photo shows a peek of the lovebirds logo I custom-designed at the bride's request. Excited for her to finally see everything in person in a few days. Hopefully she loves the results even more than I do!