Friday, February 26, 2010

called it

TODAY I:

  • Had mini "sparkle" doughnuts for breakfast (they had frosting and huge sugar crystals on top, hence the sparkle factor). And also a vanilla rooibos latte, which is my favorite.
  • Played with a little baby and made her giggle. A lot. (She returned the favor.)
  • Did some dancing around, plus some singing at the top of my lungs.
  • Read away an hour without even realizing it.
  • Sipped an afternoon cup of coffee and watched the sun begin its descent behind the trees.
  • Received confirmation on a new job in Berlin. (HOORAY! Good friends, good pay, and a job I already adore? A girl couldn't ask for more. At least, not this girl.)
  • Will be heading off shortly to enjoy wine and food with a friend.
See? I KNEW today would be better.

Happy Friday, lovely world.


What a fantastic feeling of alignment. Finally.

[9/30 complete]