- Went to yoga.
- Made five bucks shoveling snow.
- Currently have twelve whole dollars to my name.
- Researched teaching positions abroad.
- Am extremely tempted to apply for a job at a school in the Marshall Islands.
- Decided to pretend I am an infant that must care for itself, i.e., decided to live in the moment (even if that moment involves ridiculous amounts of waiting, and all I can think much of the time is, ENOUGH ALREADY!).
- Ate spaghetti for lunch even though I usually don't like spaghetti.
- Thought about how other people are likely having a much more interesting day because they probably have purposes that somehow contribute to society.
- Once again do not feel like writing on this blog.
Tomorrow will be better. Not that today was bad (well, ok, today's POST pretty much bites). But still - tomorrow? It'll be better, I just know it.