Monday, April 14, 2014

straight talk:

Image here via Pinterest

Do you have your shit figured out? If so, at what point do you feel like you got there?

I find I am constantly stressed about money, still feeling very Lost in Translation ("I just don't know what I'm supposed to be"), and am wracked with guilt about not having a permanent home where we can raise and grow our family.

Of course, there are waves of immense gratitude in between, and today I found myself humming "Three Little Birds" as I hunted for some tax documents. 

But seriously, when do things settle? When do you finally feel like an adult, financially stable, like you're doing all right?

This is either a Tax Day crisis or a Quarter-Life Crisis. Either way, I'd like a glimpse of the next few steps on my path. I feel like I have a vision for my life; I just have no clue how to make it happen.

Oy. Back to the baby.

PS - This about sums up it up for me right now.