Monday, March 1, 2010

ack!

It's getting late and I'm running on just a few hours of sleep, as the "few days" I thought I'd be lost in a good book turned into a single night. Can't wait for the next one to come in at the library. (No really, I'm not sure I can wait. I'll probably have to go to the bookstore tomorrow and read what I can there. Of course, then I'll more than likely be hooked all over again and have to cough up what little money and dignity I have left to buy a copy.) Anyway, with my eyes threatening to clamp shut at any moment and German tax laws circling my brain (I may have stayed up all night reading a fantastic book, but I spent the day wading my way through the muck that is expatriation) I think it's best I rest up and pray for some blue skies tomorrow. Streaming sunlight may be just the thing to get me feeling artsy and inspired. Until then, then :)

  Some pictures that came up when I Googled "German tax law."

[12/30 complete]