Tuesday, March 20, 2012

what the sell: present and correct


Absolutely digging the design-y vintage and vintage-style finds at this shop. Then again, what's not to love about a place that includes "ephemera" as one of its categories? (In fact, "ephemera" is how I think I'll now describe most of my personal possessions. Hear that, parents? My room was never full of junk -- just ephemera ;) ) It's a good thing I didn't know about this before our wedding, or my bank account would've been in [even more] serious trouble.

In other news, I'm thinking of making "What the Sell" a regular feature, maybe once a month. (Although, let's face it, I have a pretty . . . organic approach when it comes to posting, so I use the term "regular" loosely. This blog is my outlet, and at the end of a long, highly-scheduled day, I don't want the parameters of this space to be too dictated. If that makes sense.) We'll see. I had so much fun rounding up gifts and whatnot back in December that it might be a nice way to cut through some of the seriousness now and again. (Maybe my blog, then, is a lot like my life: Eclectic, and full of ephemera.)

PS - JOSEPH: I haven't forgotten our little challenge, and in fact have taken an EVEN BETTER picture than the original one I was going to post. Swear it'll make an appearance soon (see above re: "parameters"). Also, the perfectionist in me is having trouble coming up with a counter-challenge. I'm on it, though. Soon.